Leica Cyclone SURVEY combines high performance with a rich set of survey-specific tools for analysing laser scan data and converting the data into deliverables.
Cyclone SURVEY (a lower cost, survey-specific version of Leica Cyclone MODEL) boasts powerful visualisation & point cloud navigation plus a complete tool set for High-Definition Surveying (HDS™) applications in engineering, construction and asset management.
Cyclone SURVEY provides unmatched office productivity by automating many time-consuming tasks and even letting multiple users work on the same data sets simultaneously – thanks to Leica Cyclone’s Object/Database foundation. Finally, Cyclone SURVEY reflects the data quality & accuracy-consciousness advantages that users worldwide expect from Leica Geosystems.
Features and Benefits
- Breakline generation from feature coded templates
- SmartPicks and Points on Grid tools
- Virtual Surveyor data collector emulation
- Extract contours, cross-sections, profiles
- TIN/Mesh creation, including grid option
- Calculate volumes, areas, and clearances
- Comprehensive set of import/export utilities Direct import of Leica HDS and Leica Pegasus project data, including mobile trajectories and imagery
- Direct import of DotProduct *.dp files
- Batch import and auto image-to-scan alignment for iSTAR, Spheron, and Nodal Ninja external camera workflows
- Advanced image-to-scan texture mapping options with complete HDR Tone Map Editor
- Fly Mode for smooth, 3D fly-through navigation, including 3D mouse support
- Import Cyclone REGISTER 360 Data sets seamlessly to take advantage of its unsurpassed simplicity and speed while leveraging the scale and multitude of tools available in Cyclone REGISTER
- Full support of publishing and reading of LGS (Leica Geosystems’ universal project files). LGS files are fully
- supported by all Leica Geosystems HDS software products. All your digital reality data, anywhere.
- Support for BLK360 IR imagery, including per-point temperature picking
- Support for Cyclone FIELD 360 pre-registered projects
- Support for RTC360 Visual Inertial System (VIS) links